Happy national grilling month! Here at Cabot we like to entertain our friends and families by cooking up feasts on our natural gas grills.
We would like to share some recipes that are sure to spice up your summer! But first, here are some tips on how to grill safely this season.
Grilling Safety Tips:
- Make sure that the grill is on a flat surface
- Wait to relight if the gas grill goes out
- Keep the grill at least 10 feet away from the house
- Clean the grill after every use
- Keep decorations away from the grill
- Never turn on the gas while the grill is closed
- Always check the gas lines for leaks before grilling
5 Recipes for Grilling Grub:
This refreshing salad features not only grilled chicken, but a homemade blueberry vinaigrette as well. A light combination that tastes just like summer!
Looking for an impressive new twist on an old favorite?
It’s a hot appetizer with a nice kick. Sausage stuffed jalapenos, wrapped in bacon… what more can we say?
Move over turf, here comes the surf! These quick and easy grilled shrimp will melt in your mouth.
Tired of the same old food at your BBQ? Try this fresh pepper glaze on some drumsticks, they practically fly off the plate.
Enjoy the sunshine
Look for our next upcoming post to celebrate national grilling month!