What we’re thankful for…

[vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text] Thanksgiving was just a few days ago and we feel it’s important to remember all of the great things we’re thankful for. We had the opportunity to talk with some Cabot employees about what they are thankful […]

Coming Soon: Christmas in Montrose

[vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image css_animation=”” image=”2182″ border_color=”” img_link_large=”” link=”http://cabotsusq.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/christmas-in-montrose-jpg.jpg” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=””][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″]You’re invited to Christmas in Montrose on November 30, December 1 and December 2 in Montrose, Pa to help ring in the holiday season! [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The weekend is full of […]

Partnership with the Dennis Farm

Post contributed by George Stark – Director, External Affairs As part of my role and responsibilities at Cabot, I get the opportunity to meet several interesting and significant people. Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with General Gould, last year I began […]

Cabot: Helping to Revitalize the Community

[vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]You’ve heard it before: the natural gas industry is helping to boost the economy through creating jobs and providing a good living to people across Pennsylvania.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]And now with Act 13 in effect, the communities across the Commonwealth […]

Digging out from Superstorm Sandy

[vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Today’s post contributed by Brittany Thomas – Coordinator, External Affairs[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animation=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]More than one week after Superstorm Sandy made landfall on the eastern coast of the United States, thousands of residents are still feeling the effects. Half a million […]